Humboldt County Buyer Services
We love helping buyers find the perfect home. That's why we work with each client individually, taking time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes. This is about more than a certain number of bedrooms or a particular zip code. This is about you and the people you care about most, and that's important to us.
When you work with us, you can expect exceptional customer service. We are committed to putting our clients first, making ourself accessible, and providing the latest in technology to help with your home purchase. We are knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®s, and an ally who is skilled in negotiating on your behalf.
We have the systems in place to streamline the home buying process for you. We will help you with your home search by:
- Listening and understanding your wants and needs
- Helping you find a lender who will pre-qualify you for your purchase
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the Internet
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the right home for your family
Once we've found the property you want, We can assist you whether you buy a home that's listed through the MLS, new construction, bank foreclosure and short sales, or a for sale by owner. You can count on us to help you by:
- Researching recent comparable home sales
- Recommending strategies to help you purchase your home at a price and terms that are favorable for you
- Preparing all purchase related documents
- Presenting offers and negotiating on your behalf
- Working with you through the home inspection and repair request process
- Providing information to the lender and title company when needed
- Resolving any last minute issues should they arise
In this age of technology it is important to work with people who can use these tools to help with your home search. It's also important to work with people who will provide personal, professional services. Professional's who takes the time to get to know you, and genuinely cares about helping you find the right home.